Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What Do I Do?

PHOTOGRAPHY ESCAPE!


Attention college students! You are aware that there is something terrible and horrible coming our way...

Finals, Finals, FINALS!

Yes it is that time of year which college students fear..Finals Week. Finals begin next week for my school, but fortunately for me I have one.. just ONE EXAM!!! Yes it is just one exam so I shouldn't be complaining, but unfortunately it is for Art History. Art History and I haven't been the best of friends this semester. Yes we have had our ups and downs, but it is an exam that I am very much nervous for.

So how did I cope with the idea that this exam is coming up...?!?!?

For those who know me and immediately thought of photography, you would be absolutely correct! Yesterday May 6th I asked my trusted roommate Lauren if I could take her pictures to one- relax me and two- to practice with my new lens!

Of course she said yes :)

So with out further delay here is a preview! Enjoy :)







Hope you all enjoyed, and for you college students GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment