Monday, August 18, 2014

Photography Is A Diary

Blessed To Do What I Love!
Photo Shoot ;)

Good Morning Blog World! 

So yesterday was an amazing day to me because (like the title implies) I HAD A PHOTO SHOOT! Over the summer one of my best friends Daravatey had asked me if I could take pictures of her with her boyfriend as well as of her sister and her love. Of course I said yes!

I will admit I was a little nervous because this was my first time I would be taking a couples photo as well as a family photo. To help clam my nerves I went to Pinterest and just looked at a variety of different photographs of couples and family portraits. I did feel less nervous but I knew that once the actual day came my nerves would be back.

Yesterday was finally the day that Daravatey and I planned the photo shoot, and it was no surprise that I was getting cold feet lol. I was glad that the weather held up even though it said there was suppose to be some rain. 

So with no further delay, here are my PICTURES!!! 

















Of course to finish off the photo shoot we just had to get a few pictures of Daravatey's sister's dog Haven :)

Until next time Everyone !!!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment